On June 15th, New York State lifted most Covid restrictions that impacted performances at the Paramount. Unvaccinated individuals must continue to be responsible for wearing masks, in accordance with federal CDC guidance. This is consistent with the State’s implementation of the recent CDC guidance. Our Coronavirus policies have been created to keep the public, our artists, and staff, all safe. We are taking every precaution possible to protect you.
PUBLIC HEALTH PRACTICES
1. There will be frequent disinfecting in all high-traffic areas.
2. We have hand sanitizing stations located in a variety of high traffic areas around the theater.
2. Both before and after every performance our team will:
a. Carefully disinfect all flat surfaces, door handles, armrests, handrails, restrooms, box office counter and point of sale terminals with EPA approved cleaning products.
b. Wipe down and utilize a disinfectant spray on all theater seating.
3. Each restroom has only touchless sink faucets, and the option of motion sensor hand dryers or paper towels.
1. All employees and volunteers have been fully vaccinated.
2. No member of staff or volunteer who may have been in contact with anyone exposed to Covid-19 will be at any show.
Our policies are driven by the CDC, Westchester County Board of Health and New York State recommendations.
We can’t wait to have you back!